Terms of service
1. Personal information to be collected and method of collection
List of personal information to be collected
1) Company will collect the following data in the process of LINE DECO Studio member’s signup for member signup. Speedy customer consultation, and supply of various services.
- Required information: Name, Country of Residence, Email, Profile pictures
- Optional information: Address, ZIP/Postal Code, Website, Phone Number, Friends list
2.) Contact information, shipping information, and/or payment information can be collected in the process of customer service and giveaway events.
3.) Automatically generated IP address, usage record, illegal usage record, device information can be collected.
Method of collecting personal information
Company will collect personal information to provide the services in the following methods;
• Collecting in the course of processing or using LINE DECO Studio services
• Provided by the affiliates
• Collecting through the gathering tool of generated information
2. Purposes of collecting and using personal information
Company will use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
• To help to facilitate the user access to the service
• To identify the user and prevent the unauthorized usage of service
• To create the statistical data regarding the use of service
• To survey and analyze for the improvement of services
• To raffle in the campaign and events and send the gifts
• To proceed with the personal certification and respond to the inquiry when the user inquires
• To post the important notices etc. if necessary
• To deliver advertising information and events
• To make billing and claim the purchased good and the use of the paid services
3. Sharing and provision of personal information
Company will not provide the user’s personal information to third parties.
However, the exceptions are as follows;
• In case that the users agree previously
• In accordance with the laws and regulations
4. Entrusting Personal Information
Company commissions the server operation of the system to NAVER business platform Corp. to provide the services. The company commissioned of the personal information will handle the personal information until the moment the user will unsubscribe or the commission contract is expired.
5. Period of possession and use of personal information
Company shall in principle destroy the user’s personal information immediately when the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is achieved. However, in the case that needs to be kept pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations, the personal information may be stored for a period of time.
6. Destruction of personal information
Company will immediately destroy the user’s personal information once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is achieved. The personal information outputted in soft copies will be shredded, the personal information stored in the form of electronic file will be deleted by using the technical measures not to allow to replay the record.
7. Rights and how to exercise them by the user and the legal representative of the user
• Personal information registered in order to use the service may be able to be viewed, modified and deleted whenever the user wants. Personal information of a child under the age of 14 may be able to be viewed, modified and deleted by the legal representative on behalf of the child.
• In the case that user requests to correct the errors of personal information, the concerned personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. Also, in the case that such wrong information has been already provided to the third party, the correction result will be notified to the third party without delay, and the correction will be ensured to be made.
• Company handles the un-subscribed or deleted personal information by the user or the user’s legal representative in accordance the above “5. Period of possession and use of personal information” and also processes not to be viewed and used for the other purposes.
8. Matters about the installation/operation and refusal of the automatic collection device of personal information
• Purpose of the use of cookie
For the purposes to provide the users to optimize services by identifying the user’s history of usage and visiting websites, and the user’s form of usage and scale, the cookies may be able to be used.
• Installation/operation and refusal of cookie
The user may reserve the right to choose the installation of cookie. The user may allow or refuse to the storage of cookie in the options provided by browser and OS. However, if the user refuses to the installation of cookie, there might be difficulties in using a part of services required of login.
9. Technical/administrative measures to protect personal information
Company takes the following technical/administrative measures in handling the user’s personal information to secure the safety from loss, theft, leakage, tampering or damage.
• Company stores and manages personal information by encrypting it in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and internal policies.
• Company is to back up the data to confront with the damages of personal information from time to time, and to prevent form the leakage or damages of the user’s personal information or data by using the latest version of anti-virus software, and to transfer the personal information safely in the network through the encrypted communications etc.
• Company also controls the unauthorized accesses from outside by using a firewall, and tries to be equipped with all kinds of technical devices to secure the security in other available systems.
• The staff in charge with personal information in the company is limited to the personnel in charge and, to do this, given the separate password and updated on regular basis. And through the any-time training to the personnel in charge, it is always emphasized for the compliance of the CampMobile Private Policy.
If you have any questions/complaints/contents to be consulted regarding this Private Policy, you can consult with the exclusive department for the Private Policy.
11. Scope of application
The third parties’ personal information treatments by such the websites linked within LINE DECO STUDIO SERVICES are not applicable by this Private Policy.
12. The revision of Private Policy
In the case there’s any addition, deletion, correction occurred in this private policy, the details of the revision will be posted in the company’s homepage, ‘Notice’ in the service or by an easy way to be recognized at least before 7 days of such case. However, in the event that there any change occurred in the important content of the user’s right or responsibility, it will be noticed at least before 30 days of such event.Private Policy regulated on Oct. 13, 2014.